What is a Zeolite
Thanks to a chemical reaction between the ash from the volcano and the salt from the sea, amazing minerals like zeolites are formed in the hardened lava over the course of thousands of years. What makes zeolites so amazing is the fact that it’s not only one of the few negatively-charged minerals found in nature, but it also has a very unique structure. Zeolites have large, vacant spaces––or cages––that allow space for large, positively charged ions to be attracted to it, then trapped and eliminated from the body.
What Makes Zeolite So Valuable?
A three-dimensional framework produces net negative charge that traps environmental pollutants and is balanced by the exchangeable cations Calcium, Magnesuim, Phosphate.
The clinoptilolite attracts positive minerals such as calcium, magnesium, potassium, sodium and iron. These common positive cations then are displaced by heavy metals such as cadmium, mercury, nickel, and arsenic and removed safely from the body.
Smaller Ions such as Mercury and Cadmium are pulled deeply into the cage of the zeolite and held securely for safe elimination.
• Allows for selective chelation: Hg > Pb > Sn > Cd > As > Al > Sb > Fe > Ni verified by Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy
• Clinical Studies in “normal” volunteers: 5-7 fold increase urinary excretion within 1 week
• Clinical Studies in coal miners: 12-15 fold increases in urinary excretion & decreases in hair levels of toxic metals
Top 5 Zeolite Benefits:
2. Removes heavy metals & toxins: Micronized zeolite has the perfect molecular structure for capturing and removing heavy metals from the body without removing healthy ions and minerals. (as explained in diagram above). Many people report feeling increased energy, clarity and vitality after removing heavy metal build-up. *
3. Helps balance body's pH levels to a healthy alkalinity: Whenever micronized zeolite is introduced to the body, it buffers the system towards slightly alkaline (pH 7.35 to 7.45), which is a optimum pH for the human body. Zeolite attracts and then buffers excess protons which cause acidity and in this way can help many conditions from acid reflux to Candida and arthritis.
4. Zeolite is very easy to take: Most detoxification products are difficult to take and many must be injected into the blood or administered such as an enema. Zeolite works at the cellular level, has no taste or odor and it can be taken on an empty stomach. (you wont even know you are taking it).
Vegetable Glycerine, Lauryl Glucoside, Decyl Glucoside, Deionized Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Aloe Vera Juice, Xanthan Gum, Almond Oil, Sweet orange essential oil (Citrus Sinensis), Fragrance – Orange Bitter Essential Oil (Citrus Aurantium Amara), Palmarosa Oil (Cymbopogon Martini Oil), Magnesium Chloride, Arrowroot Maranta Arundinaceae Extract, Zeolite powder (<100 microns), Dehydroacetic acid & Benzyl Alcohol